Monday, September 14, 2009

Hair today, gone tomorrow?

So, we're approaching a pivotal point in Baby B's life: the first haircut.

He's sporting a small, very small, barely even noticeable kindermullet. I do not want to cut it. Not only because it signifies a small part of babydom that I'm hanging onto, but also because I just think he still looks super cute - even with the business in the front, party in the back he's got going on.


B says cut it. And, I believe he would have already taken him to the barbershop had I given him the go-ahead.

So, what are your thoughts? To cut or not to cut? That is the question...

Here's the latest photo of the grandkiddos: Sutton, Baby B, & SophDogg

This is Baby B's first ride on Papa K's ATV. He was a little nervous. So was mommy.

Papa, on the other hand, thought it was great fun.


Lastly, here's my SophDogg making herself byoo-fee-al (read: beautiful). She is such a spicy little character.



No comments:

Post a Comment