Monday, March 22, 2010

How many more hours until Tuesday?


Over it. I am soooooo over it.

Monday, that is.

Oh, my word, I have the worst case of The Mondays today.

To the point that after I came home from school and vented to my mom for 10 minutes, I consumed pretzels and cream cheese, half of an asiago bagel (also with cream cheese), and am moving on to the rest of the pantry here in a minute. I'm thinking oatmeal. Because it sounds comforting and I need some serious comfort today. I wish pregnancy or PMS were the excuse, but they're not. It's just The Mondays.

I had a crazy day at school, along with other things, that I have just sent my mind reeling and my body craving all things cream and cheese. Fortunately, there are only 12 hours left in the day, so Tuesday is not far off and I can start over. And maybe today will even get better.

And, oh crap, the last of the cream cheese is gone. Moving onto peanut butter...

No comments:

Post a Comment