Monday, March 29, 2010

Just a regular old Monday

We were away this weekend. At the Lakehouse with the whole fam. The weather was absolutely gorgeous on Saturday, though I fully admit to lazing around inside watching The Blindside and basketball games for most of the day. Both were, ahem, semi-disappointing.


I know, I know, The Blindside is like everyones favorite movie, and while, yes, it was good, it wasn't near as good as I imagined it to be. Too much hype. However, how cute is the name Collins? Love that.

I also watched Precious today which was exactly as disturbing as I expected it to be. Shoo. Nauseating. It made me sad for all children that suffer any form of abuse. Absolutely absurd.

And then there was the Wildcats, who played literally the worst game of their entire season on Saturday night. The entire Bluegrass State mourned this loss together, and even Becks in his blue and white chanting Go, Cats! wasn't enough to warrant a win.

There is really nothing to report here. It's rainy and glum and I probably should be doing laundry, but what's new?

Also, Spring Break 2010 is only TEN days away. Thank. Goodness.

Tootle-oo!

No comments:

Post a Comment