Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Need your advice...

Ok,  I've been trying to think of some ways that I could post more often... NOT that I have too much time on my hands or anything.  But even when I do have a chance to sit down and write, it's hard to find a lot to say since our days usually consist of just about the same stuff... "Tripp's not breathing good... but he's smiling like a champ!"  So I was thinking of maybe having like some "weekly posts"  you know, like
"Whiny Wednesdays" where I can vent about things... or  "Factual Fridays" where I can give a new important fact about EB each week so you can learn something about it that you might not know, or "Talk Less Thursdays" where I just post pictures.  I know, like I need another commitment.... but I think it would help me post more often?  I don't know... maybe that's silly.  Just a thought.
AND I am looking at ways to make my blog a little "fancier" (if that's a word) without spending a fortune!
So if anyone has any suggestions about a new blog layout or some ideas for some "weekly posts" please leave them in my comments!! Thanks a million.
OH and Tripp is not breathing well, but still smiling like a champ... haha :) And I think he has a stomach bug.  Been throwing up his entire bottles and not feeling really well.  Running a low low grade fever, but still a little high for him.  So giving him Pedialyte and starting back on formula slowly.  He feels crappy I can tell.... But have I mentioned he's the best baby in the world- well HE IS!!


Now tell me that this isn't the cutest thing you have ever seen?
My two boys...














No comments:

Post a Comment