Monday, April 26, 2010

New blog, Mall trip, and Pics

So, do you LOVE my new blog?  I DO!  The nicest and most patient lady ever helped make it so cute!! Thank you, Jenifer, from the bottom of my heart.  You are so great and now I have a blog that fits me :)

Yesterday my mom, Tripp and I took a ride to the mall.  This was Tripp's first trip to the mall and he was so so good.  He just LOVED seeing so much going on.  And if we had a dollar for everyone who passed and thought we couldn't hear them anymore when they said, "Oh, did you see that baby??" then we would be filthy rich. Haha.  I don't mind, really... it just makes you think about how when he gets older and everyone is staring and pointing at him.  Right now he has no idea.  But I know I have to take one day at a time.  I hope that he will realize how very special he is instead of thinking "something's wrong with him."  I hope he will know that he is God's special angel on earth.  On the other hand, we met some really great people yesterday.  There was one lady that stopped us in the mall and said, "I know this baby!"  It ended up that she was the sister of someone that we know and she reads the blog.  It was really really nice to meet someone who follows the blog whom I've never met.  She was so very nice and hugged us and told me that she thought I was wonderful.  That's a feeling that I can't explain.  And it definitely made me tear up.  We also met some other women who were so so nice and so interested in "what was wrong."  I handed out his little cards a few times.  Those cards work out so nice.  
I just wish I could hand them to everyone we pass that stares... I don't mind the staring because I understand... but I just want everyone to KNOW what's wrong instead of assuming things.  
On a funnier note... there was one woman who stopped us in a complete panic.  She scared the "you know what" out of me.  

Woman: "Oh my God, did SHE throw up.. Look at HER honey, SHE threw up everywhere." 
I stopped strolling and looked at HIM.
Me: "No, HE'S fine, thanks." 
Woman: "Oh, ok.. it just looked like SHE threw up everywhere.  Poor baby."  

I think she saw his arm bandages and thought it was throw up... but O my Goodness!  Why does everyone think he looks like a girl!  Haha!  I just don't see it!  O well, I guess that means he's just beautiful.  
This is what he looked like yesterday... Check out the "car seat cover" that we used for a stroller cover!  It worked out GREAT.  We always have to cover the stroller in blankets to add padding, but now we can put this cover over it and it adds extra padding and cuteness, too :)  Did you check out Rachel's store where the cover came from yet?  If not, please do!  I had the wrong address in last time.  

.  




Ok, right... the DOG!  haha... there was a man in the mall with his dog in a doggie stroller!!  They were in the shoe store and as soon as we walked in, Tripp was infatuated with the dog.  The guy was so interested in Tripp and was like, "Could you please take a picture with the baby and my dog... He just loves childrens."  I could not stop laughing.  It was hilarious!!



This could be my favorite picture of all time. 



Papa's hat.



Tripp watching the trucks pave our new road!  
This was when his eye was bothering him so we couldn't go outside... He was dying. 






My whole fam was here hanging out outside yesterday... 
and that doesn't happen often.  
So I set the timer and got a pic of all of us
 (except Randy, but he's not big on pictures anyway. ha)











Love, 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment