Saturday, July 3, 2010

Surgery Date.

Just wanted to let you guys know that Tripp's surgery (that I told you about in the previous post) is scheduled for this Wednesday, July 7th!  Thank you for your prayers that they could get squeeze him in on that date, they worked!!  I am SO glad because the last couple of days, he has really been struggling with his eyes.  They are so red and watery... he barley wants to open them.  Poor little man.

Once again, I have tried to catch him doing ANY of his tricks on video, but he immediately shuts it off when I pull out the phone to video him.  I'll have to catch him secretly (which is hard when he wants you right there in his face).  I'll keep trying.

So aside from all of his issues and the fact that he is always in pain and has every right to be grumpy whenever he wants-- I have decided that he is NOT a morning person.  It takes him until about 7-8:00 at night to really "wake up" and want to play.  He is SUCH a night owl- and I'm SO not.  Ugh.  O well, i enjoy when he's happy and playful, no matter what time it is!

So please keep Tripp in your prayers on Wednesday.  I don't know yet what time it will be- they said probably late morning or early afternoon.  I will let you know when I do.  The surgery will be outpatient at Ochsner Hospital in Metairie.  As soon as I know anymore details, I will post them!  Thank you so much for all of your love and support.... I couldn't do it without you guys! :)

Love,
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment