Thursday, August 12, 2010

Bring on the Pears with Cinnamon and Oatmeal!!!

Tripp ate his first whole container of baby food tonight!!!! Whoo hoo!! (Well, at LEAST 3/4... but maybe a little more than that).  I am so proud.  He ate it all within about an hour and a half!  That's definitely a first for him!!  He would only really eat pears before... but pears with cinnamon and oatmeal is definitely his new fav! 
SEE??


AND he's very neat about it... hardly no mess at all.  SEE? 



And I swear, he's not hiding it in those cheeks.... he really swallowed it!!! :)

There's all kinds of firsts around here-  He was showing off big time in his car today.
He now can sign: more, mommy, dog (pats chest instead of knee), head (he does hat), and can half-way sign "all gone." He pretty much at least tries whatever we ask him.  I'm pretty sure at this point it's going to be something new every day!  
And the "smile" and "muscles" never get old.
He actually "knows" what more means, though-  tonight, without me saying anything- he reached for my plate of beef stew, then signed "more."  Go, Tripp!!  
But he still never does it as cute when I have the camera out.  He is SUCH a ham.  
After his bath is his best show-off time.  He feels SO much better. 
He is like a totally different child before bath than after!



OH, and this may be random... but have I mentioned lately how much I love Tripp's pediatrician, Dr. Defusco??  She got back from vacation today and just called to see how Tripp was doing.
That's a good doctor, if you ask me.  She cares about Tripp so much and goes out of her way often.
And let me not forget Tripp's ENT, Dr. Rodriguez... who gave me her cell and said call me anytime.
Thank you God, for the best doctors Tripp could ask for.
Goodnight :)

Love,
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment