Friday, August 13, 2010

Mr. Personality

Being a two-year-old presents many challenges for everyone involved in his rearing, like stifling laughter after I reprimand him for hitting me with an ice cream scoop and he responds by holding my face and saying No talk, mommy. {I about died.}
But there are many perks too. Comic relief, for instance. Because only a two-year-old can accessorize his stripy jammies with rosy colored sunglasses and a plastic firefighter helmet and look darn good. Well, maybe him and Elton John...

Happy Saturday, friends. I'm hitting up a church rummage sale early this morning with my sisters and having coffee and cinnamon rolls with a friend for breakfast. But don't think it's all easy breezy sailing today. Because I have a school to-do list a mile and a half long. We're at the four day countdown until kids show up. And expect me to educate them. Gah! {Why do I feel like Snooki when I type Gah!} Have a good one, y'all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment