Wednesday, September 29, 2010

What I Wore Wednesday

Hey, y'all!  It's WIWW again with The Pleated Poppy.  I'm thankful for cooler weather finally, and a chance to sport boots (though I haven't worn my Uggs yet!).  Until next week...

The I-Joined-The-PTA-and-Can-Wear-Jeans-on-Thursday Outfit
 tunic - goodwill
skinnies - plato's closet thrift
rosette flats - target

The Yee Haw!
 top - goodwill
skinnies - plato's closet thrift
cowboy boots - goodwill (NWT for $10!)

The It's {Finally} Fall Outfit
tunic - goodwill
skinnies - gap clearance
necklace - goodwill

The Saturday Night
 cowl neck dress - goodwill
jeggings (I can't believe I just typed that word) - gap clearance center

The Ruffliest
dress - goodwill
sweater - NY&Co.
flats - CATO

The Yup, I Had To Buy Them for $1 Pants 

I don't even have words for these pants.  But they have pumpkins on them, and I might be considering wearing them for the Fall Festival at school and/or for actual Halloween.  Just because they're kind of awesome.  {Sidenote: The brand is Totem - anyone heard of that?}



No comments:

Post a Comment