Wednesday, September 1, 2010

What I Wore Wednesday

Hey, guys! Welcome to another What I Wore Wednesday. I'm linking up with Lindsey and hope you'll play along too!

Taking self-portraits is so awful and awkward, so let's begin wtih this outfit right off the bat. This is why I usually just post below the neck!

Casual Friday at School
top - NY&Co
jeans - banana republic outlet
flats - target
necklace - lisa leonard designs
bracelet - thrift

And now for a trip to Target outfit...
top - cast-off from sister, Aubrea
leggings - target
sandals - target clearance ($6!)

Off to School...
sweater - target last year
dress - goodwill
leggings - target
belt - target clearance
sandals - target clearance ($5! and soooo comfy!)

Another teacher get-up...
tunic - thrift
necklace - goodwill
skinny pants - gap
flats - target

My Fav Thrift Teacher Outfit to Date
top - goodwill ($2.50)
pants - goodwill ($2.50)
necklace - goodwill ($4.00)
See why I love it?! Nine bucks for an entire outfit! Wahoo!


Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment