Wednesday, September 22, 2010

What I Wore Wednesday

Raise your hand if you're ready for fall?! Omiword, I can so do without this 90 degree weather! It's really puttin' a cramp in my style. My brain is saying boots and tights and sweater dresses, and the thermometer is saying Walmart tanks and sundresses. And - stop the world - I'm ready to pack up the Walmart tanks for the season. Anywhoooo....

It's time for another edition of What I Wore Wednesday with Lindsey at The Pleated Poppy.

The I'm-In-Between-Seasons Outfit
peachy pink top - banana republic outlet (I've had it since June and couldn't figure out what to wear it with!)
light grey pants - goodwill

The Dutchgirl
yellow top - NY&Co.
dress - goodwill

The Jetsetter Goes to School
tunic - goodwill
skinny pants - gap clearance this summer
belt - macy's pre-Becks
rosette flats - target this season

The I Really Want to Wear Scarves Outfit
tunic - plato's closet thrift
leggings - target
scarf - Miley Cyrus for Walmart
rosette flats - target this season

The Mt. Adams
navy top - goodwill
skinny jeans - plato's closet thrift
rosette flats - target this season

The Love This Top/Necklace Outfit
rouched turtleneck top - NY&Co.
pants - NY&Co.
shoes - Cato
necklace - goodwill

Are you playing along this week? If so, let me know! I love checking out everyone's cute outfits for inspiration and ideas :)

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment