Tuesday, September 7, 2010

What I Wore Wednesday

For goodness sake, is it really Wednesday again?! The time is escaping me! I've really come to enjoy the WIWW posts, and it {honestly} has inspired me to think about what's in my closet and how I can come up with new and interesting combinations. If you don't play along, I'm sure Lindsey would love for you to! Check her out at The Pleated Poppy :)

Here we go. Out of order as usual.

The Doesn't Look as Good in Pictures Outift
I was trying to wear my white summer flops one last time before Labor Day!
dress - gap outlet
sweater - goodwill
flops - NY&Co. (OLD!)

The Crazy-Eye Picture
Shot in the mirror at The Lakehouse. Best pic I could get of myself since I didn't want to harrass my family to take pictures of me for my goofy posts! {Okay...maybe B did take a pic of me and it looked awful}
dress - gap outlet (same style as one above)
hoodie - goodwill

The It's-Jean-Friday Character Tee Outfit
The Very Hungry Caterpillar tee - walmart
jeans - banana republic outlet

The Needs-to-be-Taken-In Outfit
dress - goodwill (ann taylor)
I LOOOOOVE THIS DRESS!!!! Wearing it with a belt and cinching it in the back for photo. Just wore it baggy with the belt, though :) Loved it too much to wait to get it taken in!

The Si Senorita Outfit
The dress is very flowy and patterned and I feel like I should be eating queso while wearing it.
dress - goodwill
sweater - goodwill
belt - target

The Customary Leggings/Dress/Sweater Combo Outfit
sweater - NY&Co.
dress - goodwill
tank - Walmart
leggings - H&M clearance from Christmas 2009

{Wow, only 1 actual outfit that had a Walmart tank in it this week! A miracle! However...you know I was wearing a tank and leggings pretty much by 4:30pm every day despite what I wore to school or out and about!}

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment