Sunday, October 3, 2010

Allison Getting Married

My best friend, Allison, tied the knot this weekend!  We had a lovely weekend in Bardstown, KY and are so excited to see one of our favorite couples make it official. 

Allison and me at the Rehearsal Dinner.   
This picture leads me to believe it's a new hair cut is on the horizon.  Yuck. 

We stayed at the {poor} Quality Inn.  It was terrifying.  I mean that in a may-have-returned-with-bed-bugs-there-were-cockroaches-in-the-bathroom-only-got-3hrs-of-sleep-last-night-because-I-was-scared kind of way.  B took the below picture of me unable to move from the bed (which was the only clean thing in the room...hopefully). 
But, back to the matter at hand.  Allison was a GORGEOUS bride. 
 
Me, Katie, & Amy.  I was also in their weddings within the past year and a half.

Allison wore this amazing blusher that had a little rosette in her hair.  As evidenced by the perfect bridesmaids dresses, the girl's got taste.  Good taste. 


Allison and Ryan, her lucky groom :)
 Me and my lucky groom :)

And then there's me and Katie.  In a very typical Abby-n-Katie kind of pose.  



 Overall, a great weekend!  And we're going to do it all again in t-minus less than 2 weeks for the bride-to-be pictured above! 

Hope you had a lovely weekend too :)


No comments:

Post a Comment