Friday, October 22, 2010

And so it begins...

I'm a little bit excited about this...post #1 of my first ever blog!!! I know. You're thinking 'no big deal', right? But for me this has been a long time coming. Life always just seemed to get in the way of starting something so time consuming as a blog. But like anything in life, the longer you do it the easier it becomes. Motherhood and domestic life have become a whole lot more manageable and not so drastic of a learning curve. And along the way I've come to discover how valuable a blog is! I find so many amazing resources on other people's blogs and various websites - why not add some of my own discoveries! One of the great things about being a stay-at-home mom is that you get to dabble in so many different things. You have the ability to build your own day and decide what you want to put your energy and interest into. And so whether it be new domestic discoveries, culinary creations, parenting possibilities, schooling secrets or artsy adventures (to name a few), I'll be talking about it here! Hope you enjoy my crazy life as much as I do!




Finally, here a few photos to introduce you to my sweet girls on their pumpkin hunting expedition today!


Piper Grey



Taitum Jubilee
Sisters

No comments:

Post a Comment