Monday, October 11, 2010

Weekend Round-Up

I don't know that I have appreciated a weekend the way I appreciated this past weekend ever in my life.  It was the most rejuvenating, attitude altering, necessary four days off.  Ever.  Despite the fact that I've had three-day weekends the past four out of five weeks (yup, blew through all of my personal days right quick), nothing was quite as nice as a school-induced weekend off.  One in which I had little plans other than to let my free time dictate where I needed to be (answer: building block towers with Becks), what I needed to eat (answer: pumpkin muffins), and how I should spend naptime (answer: thrifting).  G-L-O-R-I-O-U-S.

I had the opportunity to grill talk to Becks' teachers at preschool drop-off, shop the 50% off sale at  Goodwill, and even catch up on some grad school work that I've been putting off.  And off.  And off.  Who has time for grad school, anyway? 

And then there was the beautiful day where we went to the pumpkin patch and took a ridiculous amount of pictures featuring my one and only.  So if pictures of cute 2-year-olds bore you, see the sidebar for other stalk-worthy bloggy friends. 

But, if you're related to me by blood, college, or otherwise, behold... the trip to the pumpkin patch:











Have a happy, happy Monday!  

No comments:

Post a Comment