Wednesday, October 20, 2010

What I Wore Wednesday


It's What I Wore Wednesday at The Pleated Poppy, and, of course, I'm playing along :)

A couple of things...A) I can't avoid the grey and black.  I try and I can't.  I love grey.  I love black.  And it's fall, so I guess it's acceptable.  B) I had lots of "eveningwear" this week, so I wore 2 outfits somedays and took pictures of both.  I don't regularly go through 9 outfits in one week! 

The I Heart Stripes Outfit
turtleneck - banana republic outlet
striped jumper - st. vinny's thrift
leggings - white house black market

The Love Me Some Lime Outfit
 sweater - NY&Co.
dress - goodwill
leggings - hand-me-down from sister

The Favorite for Fall Grey Outfit
waterfall sweater - tjmaxx ($12 this season1)
racerback tank - goodwill
necklace - goodwill
skinnies -gap clearance center
grey slouchy boots - yard sale ($1!)

The Bridesmaid Take 2
I wore this dress to Katie's rehearsal dinner.  Couldn't resist not wearing it again - it's too cute!
From Twirl in Lexington.

The Abby, Are You In Grey Again? Outfit
grey top - goodwill
scarf - old navy
skinnies - gap clearance center
slouchy grey boots - yard sale

The Persian Goddess Bridesmaid Dress ;)
 Bridal and Formal in Cincinnati

The Cheetah Girl
 jacket - goodwill
turtleneck - ny&co
skirt - goodwill

The Stop-The-World It's Black and Grey Outfit

dress - target (2 seasons ago)
leggings - h&m (last season)
headband - ny&co (last season)

Happy Wednesday, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment