Wednesday, October 6, 2010

What I Wore Wednesday

I'm not going to lie, I love What I Wore Wednesday.  I love reading everyone's posts at The Pleated Poppy and your comments give me a midweek boost :)  I'm off on Thursday and Friday this week for Fall Break, so I hope to do a Goodwill post sometime soon!

The Kinda Summery Outfit
 yellow tee - NY&Co.
sundress - TJ Maxx circa 2005
sweater - Old Navy
leggings - hand-me-down from sister
boots - Goodwill

The Schoolgirl
turtleneck - NY&Co.
plaid tunic - Goodwill
skinnies - Gap clearance center
rosette flats - Target

The Rehearsal
little black dress - I have no idea???
necklace - Goodwill
flower - made by moi :)

 The Matron of Honor
 gorgeous bridesmaids dress - Dessy brand from Twirl in Lexington
pefectly matching shoes - Target for $19.99
a beautiful wedding, happy couple, and a dress you can seriously re-wear? priceless :)
{couldn't help myself...}

The I'm-Being-Observed-Today Outfit
dress - kidnapped from my sister's closet 
sweater - NY&Co.
footless tights - TJMaxx
ruffle flats in mushroom - Target {this season} $12.99 buy some!!!

The What to Wear in Fall? Outfit
sweater - j.crew
dress - goodwill
tights - ???

 The I Wanted Another Excuse to Wear my $10 Boots Outfit
turtleneck - NY&Co.
necklace - Goodwill
dress - Goodwill
skinnies - Gap clearance center
boots - Goodwill
belt - ???

Are you playing along?  Let me know!  I need some fall inspiration something bad!  What colors are you into this season?  I'm on the hunt for some deep blues and purples... 

Today's my "Friday" since we're off for the next four days, so you can imagine my excitement!  Happy Wednesday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment