Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Do you know what your toddler is doing right now?

Becks and I made a tent last night while B was at class by draping sheets and blankets over top of the dining room table and throwing some pillows inside  It was fun and Becks thought I was pretty much the coolest mom ever. We sat inside it together for awhile and then he'd jump out and run around the house and then jump back in. 






About 30 minutes later, B returned, and I was folding laundry in our bedroom.  We began to chat and catch up about the day when I noted the silence.  And since silence isn't very common in our household, it could only mean one thing:  someone Beckham is up to no good. 

Naturally, the first place I thought to look was our newly constructed tent.  And this, my friends, is what I saw...   
Yup, that is a Danimals Yogurt.  That Becks obtained from the fridge.  Without permission. He successfully punctured the lid with his teeth and then laid beneath the draped table sucking away at his drinkable yogurt completely unbeknownst to us. 

Then, like a Mouse that asks for a cookie, he needed a straw.  And I obliged.  Because even though he was awful sneaky, it was pretty darn cute too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment