Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Help Anton find a home.

I am in tears.  There was a nice blog reader who sent me the link to this website.  It is about a beautiful little boy in an orphange in Russia.  He is a twin.  He was born with EB, but his twin was not.  The parents took only the child without EB home- and left sweet baby Anton in the hospital alone.  I literally had tears running down my face watching his video.  He reminds me so much of Tripp- his BIG brown eyes and his AWESOME little smiling personality.  This is what is said about Anton:

Anton is a very smart, calm and an incredibly patient boy. He watches adults come into the room and greets them with a smile despite the fact that they often cause him devastating pain changing his bandages. No matter how well nurses care for Anton, it will always be just their job, and at the end of the day, Anton will always be alone in his crib. Just look at him, look into his eyes! He doesn't belong to this place, he needs and deserves a loving family.

I swear that all the EB babies in this world just have the greatest little personalities.  I want Anton- I'm not gonna lie.  If my parents wouldn't put me a a "crazy-house,"  I would adopt him tomorrow.  It literally breaks my heart to think that there are children that have to go to sleep at night and wake up in the morning with no parents to love them or kiss them goodnight... or wake them up with a "good morning to you" song.  Especially a child with a disease like EB.  These children need such special care and so much extra special love- OH I can't even THINK about it.  So please- I'm not telling you to adopt Anton, but either donate to his adoption fund to make it easier for someone to adopt him- or help spread the word for him.  He, like every homeless child out there, deserves a family and someone to love him and take care of him.  

Visit his website http://www.helpanton.org/ or watch his video below.  He stays in his crib all day long- arms swaddled so that he doesn't cause more damage to his skin- with no Mommy, no Daddy, no Grandma or Grandpa.  And no one to squeeze him and kiss him.  OH how I wish I was a billionaire and could open up my own orphange and be a Mommy to these poor babies.  GOD BLESS all of you Mommies out there who foster and adopt.  Maybe one day for me:) Just not today...


Love, 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment