Wednesday, November 3, 2010

What I Wore Wednesday

Omiword, you all!  I need a color intervention!  Despite my best efforts to incorporate autumnesque hues into my weekly wardrobe, I fail every time.  I am comfortable in my greys, browns, and blacks that is fo' sho.  I'll try harder.  Someday ;)

{If you want to play along with What I Wore Wednesday, check out Lindsey's blog here!}

The At-Least-There's-No-Grey Outfit
sweater - ny&co
sweaterdress - st. vinny's thrift
skinnies - gap clearance center
slouchy boots - yard sale

The Shades-of-Grey Outfit
grey scarf - old navy
grey top - goodwill
black skinnies - gap
grey ruffle flats - target

The Halloween Costume 2010 Outfit
plaid shirt - plato's closet thrift
suspenders - walmart
skinnies - gap clearance center
white keds - borrowed from my dear momma ;)

The Layerific Outfit
scarf - old navy
green tunic (underneath) - goodwill
plaid shirt - plato's closet thrift
grey skinnies - gap outlet clearance center
slouchy boots - yard sale 

The Bumble Bee Outfit
bumble bee tunic - st. vinny's thrift
black belt - macy's pre-Becks
black skinnies - gap
rosette flats - target


No comments:

Post a Comment