Wednesday, December 22, 2010

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Click the picture above to visit Jamie's weekly blog carnival!

{one}

My magnetic chalk board (thanks, Al!) which currently showcases all of our Christmas photo cards.  Such a great reminder of all the family and friends we have, near and far. {All of the other cards have a special place in our house too, don't worry!}


{two}

These comfy cozy babies that made their way into my Ugg-ly collection over the weekend (a b-day present from B!).  Love, love, love them!


{three}

All the extra time I have to spend with this little elf.  He has been an absolutely delight over the past few days. 


{four}

My cakeball success!  I channelled my inner Bakerella yesterday and after completely destroying my kitchen with sprinkles and dipping chocolate, I had created the must delicious display of these little treats to gift to friends and family.

{five}

I'm loving that my husband finished off the left-over cakeballs last night so I didn't have to be tempted by their goodness today!

{six}

My impending birthday date with B tomorrow to see this movie...

{seven}

The UPS man who brought me three new pairs of  long yoga pants yesterday from NY&Co who, btw, are having a 50% sale today!  The pants are now only twelve bucks.  Getcha some!

{eight}

The fact that the weather man is predicting a white Christmas!  Let it snow!

{nine}

Naptime.

{ten}

Drinking a Diet Coke and eating waffle pretzels during naptime, while watching Mrs. Doubtfire on AMC.  Love that movie! {"I do a great impression of a hotdog!" He he he!}


Happy Wednesday, friends!  Only three more days until Christmas!

And don't forget to join in on the last day of the Headband Headwarmer Giveaway!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment