Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Dollar Tree Deal for Teachers!

Stop what you're doing right now, get out your favorite colored Flair pen, and add "Go to Dollar Tree" on your to-do list tomorrow because you're just going to die over these little Dollar Tree darlings...


Stop the world.  Aren't they precious?!  I'm sure tons of your have "Word Munchers" in your rooms, but I didn't have one and when I saw these little guys I just had to snatch them up!  They're actually gift bags. Maybe this isn't a novel idea, but I am just smitten with this trio! 

I put them on my window ledge by my whole group meeting spot, and think they're going to work perfectly for sorting long /o/ words tomorrow and other words in the future.  Obviously, you could use them for many other sorting purposes, and they fold which is a major bonus for storing purposes or if you're limited on space.  And, THEY'RE ONLY A BUCK a piece!  Love. It.


{I attached the rimes with sticky tack so I could easily remove them.}

I made this printable to go with it.  There are blank spaces on the worksheet where you can fill in your own word family, rime, blend, diagraph, ending, whatever!  Click on the picture below to download.


Have a great day, y'all! 

No comments:

Post a Comment