Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Here we go again!

Remember when we got all crazy last year and sold our furniture on Craigslist and moved in with my in-laws for two weeks during a horrific snowstorm so we could finish the hardwood floors?  {If not, you can read about it here, here, and here.}  Last February was cah-razy, but darnit the floors are beautiful!

So, call it the new year's inspiration or the fact that we've been dealing with vomit-inducing linoleum and extremely limited counterspace/cabinetspace for almost four years, but the DIY bug has bit yet again.  We... er...B is demo-ing the kitchen as I type and I no longer have a stitch of cabinetry. { I cannot find a pic in my archives of my kitchen in its complete state of ugly, but I'm sure if you look you'll find one! } 



We might not be Young House Love, but we're going to give it our best shot!  I'm sure I'll post updates as we progress, but here's to what will hopefully not take until 2012 to complete.  Wish us luck...and lots of patience!!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment