Monday, January 17, 2011

Menu Plan Monday - Week 1

I thought I'd start sharing my weekly meal plans with you. Hopefully, it'll help those of you who do this or who want to give it a try! If anything I hope to share some meal ideas worth using! I'll link as many as I can to online recipes! Also, I'm linking this up to Menu Plan Mondays at I'm an Organizing Junkie where you can find a wealth of menu ideas! Happy planning!

Monday

B: Toast/Cereal

L: Tuna Sandwiches w/ Corn and fruit cup

S: Tofu Parmigiana

Tuesday

B: Cinnamon French Toast Dippers

L: Mini Pizzas, Veggies and Dip, Banana

S: Chicken in a Crock Pot w/ potatoes and carrots

Wedneday

B: Oaty Muffins and Applesauce

L: Chicken Salad Avacado Wraps, Mushrooms and Fruit Cup

S: Chicken and Baby Corn Curry Soup with Homemade Rolls

Thursday

B: 'Toad in the Hole'

L: Leftover Soup, Hummus and Pita bread and berries

S: Beef and Broccoli Stir Fry (I'm thinking I might try this recipe)

Friday

B: Blueberry Pancakes

L: Grilled Cheese Sandwich, Peas and Grapes

S: Chilaquiles Casserole w/ Salad

Saturday

B: Baked Oatmeal w/ Raisins

L: Leftover Casserole, Yogurt and Banana

S: Red Curry Chicken on rice

No comments:

Post a Comment