Sunday, January 9, 2011

SNL: Weekend Update

That would be Sunday Night Live.  And I'm not nearly as funny as Tina Fey.

I love the weekend.  Every bit of waking up to coffee and fuzzy bedheads makes me love life a little more on Saturdays and Sundays. 


Even when he's being naughty {i.e. removing all cereal containers from the pantry and tasting each one individually}, he's still cute enough to make me want to snag the camera before I reprimand him for his latest stinkerism.

Of course, B worked on the kitchen...or The Artist Formerly Known as The Kitchen.


Let me introduce you to my new sink.  You don't have to tell me how jealous you are. 

Actually, we're having to get water from our bathroom sink.  Which is pratically comical.  Because it is barely big enough to let me fill the coffee pot.  Earlier today, it was actually full of dirty dishes that need to be washed, so I totally brushed my teeth and spit out the front door.  Don't worry, I made sure the neighbors weren't watching first.  And you'll be happy to know I transferred the dishes to the bathtub so Becks could brush his teeth tonight.  We like to call experiences like this character building at our house. 

Becks and Papa Mike explaining something remodeling related. 

And, lastly, here is a picture of our Noble Steed, who doesn't get much blog time.  But she does exist.  Her name is Leland.  And she is 12 kinds of crazy.  When we were first married, she ate an entire Ugg Boot.  An ENTIRE Ugg boot.  I try to still love her.
{PS.  Hi! Hi! to all my new followers!  While I do post teachery things quite frequently, this blog was initially started as a day-to-day life blog to document our family goings-on.  I envision having a teacher blog in the near future, but simply don't have the time right now to set one up.  Thanks for reading and have a great week!}

No comments:

Post a Comment