Thursday, January 20, 2011

What I Love...

What I Love... {Thursday Edition}

I love that Beckham came downstairs today, proudly announcing that he was wearing "boxers." He had no diaper on, the "boxers" were on backwards, and were hiked up in all the wrong places. LOVE. HIM

I love the sound of Rick's voice. He's the guy who records our snow delays and closings and then all-calls everyone in the county. Every time the number comes up on my phone, I tell B that my boyfriend is calling ;) {Off again tomorrow - it will be the first day we have to make up at the end of the year. Boo.}

I love Snooki's faceplant into the sand {"Where's the beach?!}. Bwah ha ha ha! If you need a little happy in your life, please youtube it.

I love Michelle from Fantastic First Grade for creating THIS amazing resource. If you teacher K or 1st you MUST download it!

I love Kroger's new flavors of CarbMaster yogurts. Not because they're low-carb {I could seriously care less}, but because of the *FUN* flavors! Strawberry Colada, Vanilla Chai, & Carrot Cake = YUM. Particularly when frozen.

I love the delicious pumpkin-devilsfood muffins that my lovely neighbor brought over. Especially because I've been cah-raving chocolate ANYTHING. I miss my oven and its ability to bake chocolate chip cookies :(

I love that Teacher Week is going to come back in the very near future! This time with a co-host and special contributors {you'll have to wait to see who they are}! Right now, I'm looking at late February or early March. It was so fun in August, and I think we could all use a winter pick-me-up. Get excited!


I love Diet Coke. I know you already probably know that about me, but its tastiness and ability to calm my nerves and/or recharge my battery can always be reiterated.


I love that my husband doesn't think its completely abnormal that Becks and I were dancing, remote-control microphones in hand to old school Britney Spears today. I mean, I was breaking. it. down. Kicking and punching the air with my super-sweet dance moves, swinging my hair around, and basically channelling my inner popstar. B knows me and knows this is totally normal.

I love the new white cabinets staring at me from the dining room. Now if they could just find their way onto the walls of the kitchen...


TGIalmostF!



No comments:

Post a Comment