Wednesday, January 5, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Link up with Jamie here!

1.  Sadly enough, I am loving the preview for Jersey Shore where Snooki faceplants into the sand.  I seriously CRACK UP every time I see it.  She's walking, she's walking, aaaaaand she's down.... He he he!


2.  On that same note, totally loving the fact that the Season 3 premiere airs tomorrow night.  Sorry.  That show {and all other questionable MTV reality shows} are my vice.  That and Diet Coke.  And thrifting.  And blogging.  Maybe perfect handwriting too.

3.  I'm loving that I've kept true to my New Year's resolution and have not stayed after school to work late.  Granted, it's only Day 3.  But I haven't worked from home either.  This is big for me.  I'm a recovering workaholic.

4.  I'm loving that my IRL friend, Rachel, is having a BABY GIRL!  Ah!  This little {Alpha Delta Pi} legacy will be here in May.  Yay for the Webbies! {Rach, I stole your pic!}  Isn't she beautiful?!

5.  I'm loving these Michelina's Lean Gourmet pizza rolls.  Yummo.  And they cost only 88 cents at Kroger.  A healthier unhealthy cheap snack ;)
6.  I love, love, love the prediction of snow on Friday and Tuesday.  Yup, totally ready for a snowday already.

7.  I love the fact that my husband can do things I cannot.  Like remove cabinets and cheap wall tiling.  No matter how long it takes, just getting the process started means that we will have a new kitchen!  Someday...

8.  I'm {not} loving the fact that we're probably going to be eating a lot of microwaveable meals in the next two months.  Blah.  I'm hoping to become better friends with Crock.  As in Crockpot.

9.  I'm loving that our calendar for 2011 is completely open with the exception of a wedding in July that a certain someone gets to participate in.  And this time it's not me!  Won't this little guy be stunning in a tux?


10.  I'm loving that tomorrow is Thursday!  Praise. The. Lord.

Happy Day, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment