Monday, February 7, 2011

Do you Peep?

After a crazy-busy weekend, tonight is all about me, a half-pint of Haagen-Dazs Mango Sorbet, ABC television, and blogstalking.  Because there is something relaxing about consuming a half-day's worth of calories while you read about the lives of your favorite webby friends and listen half-heartedly to the nonsense that is The Bachelor.  However, the banter is not near as entertaining as their awkward kissing scenes.  Bleck!

Anyway, I have to say that I've given up on the meteorologists in favor of a more reliable source: the groundhog.  He's been a heckuva lot better at predicting the complete lack of accumulating snow while the local stations pour on and on about the "three snow makers" which have amounted to little more than me waking up in the morning only to peer out the blinds to a big ol' whopping nothing.  I'm crestfallen every single morning at 5:30am.  I mean, really.  Three?!  How can you possibly misdiagnose three snow storms?!  They were totally there in the five-day forecast and now? Nada.  Grrrr. 

Also, what are your thoughts on Valentine's Day Peeps?  Personally, I'm a big Peep fan - traditional, heart-shaped, bunny-shaped - I don't discriminate.  As long as they're stale, of course.  Also a fan of Peeps?  My too-stinkin'-cute kiddo. 



I hope y'all are enjoying the month of love, friends!  I'm off to catch up on all your lives ;)  Happy Monday!

{PS.  I've uploaded a new Valentine's Day Mini-Unit to TpT!  Click HERE!}

No comments:

Post a Comment