Thursday, February 3, 2011

I Luv Chocolate Cake :)

So pumped for the weekend.  Almost as pumped as I am about this deliciousness that my sweet husband brought me home tonight. 

 I mean, I thought it was enough to bring me 2 12-packs of Diet Coke home without being asked.  And now this?  I love that man.

It really not all that fun to be oven-less.  I have been talking about chocolate cake for 2 weeks now, so a warm chocolate fudge cake from Frisch's is pretty much heaven tonight.

In other news, Becks and I went to Target last night. {Who? Me?  Go to Target?  Stop the world.} 

There was an unannounced snowstorm and we had to brave the blizzard to get to the car.  You would think someone who watches the weather like I watch the latest Jersey Shore episode would be aware of an impending snow storm, but I did not.  So, I was super surprised {and grateful} for an hour delay this morning.  Naturally, they called to inform me about 3 minutes into my shower.  Figures.


My weekend is yet to be determined.  I like it like that.  Happy Thursday, y'all.  I'm off to watch the latest drama at the shores.  It's tee shirt tiiiiiiiiime!!!!!

And don't forget to check out my new teacher blog at The Inspired Apple!

No comments:

Post a Comment