Monday, February 21, 2011

It's Monday. And it's random.

1.  It has to be random tonight because I still have lesson plans to write for tomorrow.  Becks has had a "flu-like virus" {as his doctor puts it} all weekend long.  Poor baby :(


2.  I can't even describe to you my addiction to Nutella.  So totally yum.

3.  The kitchen is delayed.  Again.  Because now we're going to continue the hardwood into the kitchen.  The initial plan was tile, but once we realized how open the kitchen was going to feel with the widened doorway, we decided it would flow better to go with hardwood.  The March 1st deadline is only happening if Ty and co. show up at my house for Extreme Makeover: Home Edition.  Like by tomorrow.  B is pulling up the old, heinous linoleum and the pre-sub floor now.  I'm too skeptical to set a time limit for the installation of the hardwood.  Will post pics soon.

4.  I have moved on from Walmart ribbed tanktops to the extra long tanks you can buy at NY&Co. and Target.  I'm sure that I will eventually own every color.  {Sidenote: Why aren't all tanks made extra long?  Or maybe that's only a blessing for tall people?  Hmm.}
 
5.  I never realized how much I missed being blonde. 


6.  Every week I think I'm going to start running again.  And then I don't.  And now it's dropping below freezing again and going to rain like every day this week.  Putting "work out" at the waaaaay bottom of my to-do list.

7.  I think I need to be super cute in some Old Navy skinny jeans {have you seen the commercial?}, especially since I haven't replaced my fav pair that I ripped right down the heiny on my birthday over 2 months ago.

8.  Brad the Bachelor just said oh my word.  I think he and I could carry on a conversation.

9.  Whenever Becks gets excited about something - anything - he'll exclain This is the greatest party EVER!  I have no idea why he says it, but it is so *dang* cute!

10.  I'm doing a Wizard of Oz unit at school this week and am super exited about it!!!  I've posted the whole unit at Teacher's Pay Teachers HERE if you want to check it out :)

Have a great week, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment