Thursday, February 10, 2011

It's Thursday. And it's random.

1.  Kroger has the most amazing new ice cream called Maine Blueberry Pie.  I am obsessed

2.  Also, why do I want to drink a big glass of water after I eat a bowl of ice cream?

3.  Someday, I'd like to have a conversation with Dwight Schrute from The Office.  Also, Snooki.

4.  Speaking of Snooki, who's {fist} pumped for Jersey Shore tonight?!  I'm beatin' the beat right now.

5.  I almost bought 1080 neon colored Post-Its from Target tonight because they were on sale for 50% off.  Then, I put them back after remembering I'm a school teacher and that the supply closet at school stocks perfectly boring yellow ones for free.

6.  I did buy a new comforter set.  Also on sale for a drastic $27, marked down from over $100.  Becks colored with Sharpie on our current Ikea duvet.  Maybe I'll show it to you when I have my life put back together.  {Just told B to check it out - he just got home from class - and it took him well over a minute to respond to it.  I'm going to take that he doesn't like it.  Men. }

7.  Because I have very little control over the tidiness of my home right now, I have become crazy obsessed with the orderliness of my classroom.  My type-A personality needed an outlet, and my filing cabinets are looking much more filing-ish these days as a result.  As opposed to overloaded with random papers and crammed with non-filing related items.  Such as plastic jack-o-lanterns.

8.  I got an early Valentine today.  It's from Lisa Leonard Designs and I love, love, love it  <3

9.  Do you drive a Honda Accord or Civic?  What are your thoughts?

10.  Beckham has been wearing "big boy" undies over his diaper for the past week.  I love that kid.

TGIalmostF!

No comments:

Post a Comment