Monday, March 14, 2011

Is it a full moon?

Crazy things are happening. 

First, my hardwood is almost installed.  Cah-razy.


Secondly, he chose Emily?!?!  The Bachelor never chooses the girl I want him to, so I was floored when he picked the darling little southern miss.  Who, by the way, I think is just adorable.  I hope they last.


Thirdly, my husband - without any prompting - just opened a bottle of wine and handed me a glass.  Two Buck Chuck if you must know.  {Don't let me fool you - I am not a Trader Joe conoisseur, but this is the wine that all Trader Joe-ians profess as the best cheap wine.  And I love me some cheap wine.}


Also, my kid is cute.  But that's not just crazy.  That cuteness is just a very normal part of our lives ;)

{Crazy things are also going on with my blog layout and design.  Be patient!  I'm working on it!}

No comments:

Post a Comment