Wednesday, March 2, 2011

It's Wednesday. And it's random.

1.  These random posts are becoming a staple in my blogging life.

2.  Why does advil work so much better for me than tylenol? 

3.  I tried the NetiPot again.  Still unimpressed.  I wonder if it would work better for just regular sinus issues than sinus issues as a result of the flu?  Hmmm.

4.  Not super impressed with the girlies on American Idol tonight.  Except Lauren Alaina.  And Pia. I kinda love them the best.

5.  Have you been to ModCloth Jamie totally turned me onto it.  And I love her for it because now I can obsess over the gobzillions of dresses on this site.  And omiword do you just want it to be spring so you can put on your favorite sundresses after looking at these beauties?! 

Prairie in Bloom

Train Ticket


At Last We Pleat

All the Sage


6.  Becks often answers our questions by saying Of course!  It's really cute.  He's so big.

7.  B picked up our prefinished hardwood from Lumber Liquidators today.  It has to sit in the house for 3 days to adjust to the house and the room humidity.  This could mean that it will be installed this weekend - pending the health of my favorite DIYer, of course.  Becks and I just wanted to make sure B enjoys the germs as much as we are.  We're sweet like that.

8.  My tax returns are filed and accepted.  Wahoo!  {Major thanks to my Papa who at 82 still does our taxes for us every stinkin' year.  He's a retired CPA and pretty amazing.  Thanks, Papa!}

9.  When my sense of smell and taste returned last night for the first time in days, I promptly rewarded myself with a trip to McDonalds for fries and a McChicken sandwich.  And I regretted not one little calorie packed into that little meal because it was 12 kinds of delicious.  And I don't have a kitchen and I'm pretty tired of Healthy Choices.  If you want to invite me over for dinner, that would be excellent.  I'll return the favor.  When I have a kitchen again.  Maybe by June?

10.  Have you seen Traffic Light?  It comes on after American Idol and it is HILARIOUS!  Watch it!

No comments:

Post a Comment