Sunday, April 17, 2011

A Sad Day...


Aw.  So sad.  It's the last night I will wash dishes in the bathtub :(


And the last night I will use my pseudo-countertop made out of cardboard :(


And the last night I will prepare dinner in a room that's not the kitchen :(

But I guess I'll try to be happy that when I get home tomorrow from my first day back after Spring break I WILL MEET CORY!!!! 



And I will do dishes IN A DISHWASHER.  For the first time in FOUR MONTHS

Ahhh, I think tomorrow will be a great day.  I'm pretty sure I won't be too sad. 

I think I will post an entire post with pictures and exclamation marks tomorrow.  Be prepared!!!!

* * * * *

In other news, Spring Break is O to the VER. So I say: Let the countdown begin!  Wahoo! 

Have a great start to the new week bloggy friends.  T-minus 31 school days until I can go all Alice Cooper on you and sing Schooooool's out for the summa'!



No comments:

Post a Comment