Thursday, April 7, 2011

Back To the Drawing Board


Do you know what these are?
No?
Well, let me tell you...



They are my latest attempt at homemade, healthy snacks.

They are super easy to make.

In my opinion, they are super tasty.

Their name contains the word 'energy'. (Here's hoping!)

The ingredients were inexpensive.

In my mind, they were guaranteed to be a huge hit.

But then...

They were mistaken for Timbits.

They caused my little 'lady' to gag and spit the contents of her mouth into the garbage can.

Then caused my littlest to make 'uck!' sounds as she wiped her tongue off with her hands.

Sigh.

I always forget the texture issue.

Back to the drawing board!

But, really, they're good!

Although the name of them does taunt me.


Don't let my kids' poor reviews deter you!

Try 'em out!

No comments:

Post a Comment