Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter Outtakes!

We can't manange the snazzy Easter photo ops that I envision.  So, we'll settle for a couple of cute outtakes!
This is the "smile!" face we get these days.  I'll take it.
SophDogg & Aubrea at church

This is our little dapper dude, rocking out the seersucker suit for the second year {though it fits a heckuva lot better than it did last year!}.  I bought it *new with tags* last year at a thrift store, and figured we might as well get some wear out of it :)
 



I kinda looooove the red Chucks!

Can you tell what a stinker he is these days?!  I mean, he would not stand close to us and kept doing these silly little leg moves.  Cooperative?  NO.  Entertaining.  Oh, yes.

Okay.  I kinda looooooove this pic, too!  B and I never take candids like this, and I'm so thankful that Aunt Aubs snapped it!  Totally a framer!

And here's the cousins checking out their loot after egg hunting in Nana and Papa's basement.  Darn you rain.  Also, this was the last time we saw them quiet the entire time we were there!  They're quite the trio!

Any Easter outtakes you want to share?  I'd love to see them!

No comments:

Post a Comment