Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Tangi Lifestyles Article.

Our story was featured in a local magazine called Tangi Lifestyles.  It is a color publication featuring local businesses, people and lifestyles in our area.  It is directly mailed to 25,000 households in Tangipahoa and eastern Livingston Parishes every other month.  I feel so honored to have been chosen for a 3 page spread in their Mother's Day issue this year.  So many people are helping to spread the word about EB... little by little.  It feels so good. 
You can view the article HERE.



I am SO pleased with how it came out.  Thank you Tangi Lifestyles... the article is beautiful and the pictures that were taken by Summer Boyd Photography are some that I will treasure for the rest of my life.  Thank you so much, Summer.  It was so much fun having you here and getting to capture such special moments with my little man.  You are so awesome... and so are your pictures:)
And once again, I want to thank my dear friend (drumroll please...) you guessed it- Dianne Cothern, for helping us spread the word about Tripp and EB.  She's been our #1 EB Advocate.  Love you, Dianne. 


Love,
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment