Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tuesday, what?!

Unbelievably, it's only Tuesday.  Friday might as well be a million years away. It doesn't helped that it rained 497 inches today, thereby flooding our basement.  Grrrrr. 

But, the better news is that a new season of  Sixteen and Pregnant is starting right now.  And I realize how ridiculous it is that I continue to watch every episode, every season, but it's my weakness. That and Jersey Shore, and Diet Coke, of course.  Which, by the way, I have attempted to quit drinking.  Unsuccessfully.  I sent out a desperate email yesterday to two fellow addicts at school and thank goodness they were supplied.  Because the first day back after Spring Break required a little more than my patience.

In other news, I spent a large part of last week listening to my new favorite On Demand radio station.  Sans the strange images they flash while playing all of my 90s favorites, I am totally loving jamming to Wilson Phillips and Oasis while I clean or bake. 

Also, I went thrifting.  And - stop the world - it was scratch-a-deal day.  So, I got 50% off everything.  Which convinced me to buy the Little Tikes picnic table I had my eye on the whole time I circled the store.  Despite being lacquered in a ridiculous amount of crusty barbecue sauce, I just couldn't pass it up for five bucks.  A little soapy water and magic eraser (love those, btw!), and it was good as new. 


I also got these cutie sundresses.  If only the sun would shine and I could actually wear them. 


Also, continuing with my obsession with all things tank top I bought this flowery little number...
 And...don't tell anyone...a maternity top!  But I'm so totally wearing it now and I am anything but pregnant.  {Explanation: It's an XS which is essentially an oxymoron when used with the term maternity.  Come on, who is an XS while preggo?!  Sure as heck not me!}

Here's to Tuesday, a new season of one of my guilty pleasure, and thrifted maternity tops!  Happy mid-week, friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment