Thursday, May 26, 2011

Mini-Milestone

My pumpkin pie finished his first year of pre-school today.  
First Day of School - September 2010
A whole school year gone in a flash.  And while my days in first grade are d-r-a-g-g-i-n-g by, it seems 12 kinds of crazy that my baby boy is moving to the "big kids'" class next year.  No really, that's what his teacher wrote in a note to us: I look forward to seeing Beckham in the hall next year in the big kids' class. 

Big kid?!  What?!

It's true.  Every bit of baby is gone.  No more pacifiers, diapers, or onesies.  All that's left is this amazing little kid who charms our pants off with his sweet little personality and hilarious conversations.  I can't think of one right now, but we're always laughing.  With him and at him :)

Also, he's an *extreme* stinker, keeping us on our toes at all times. 

When he walked into his end-of-the-year program with his class, he immediately made eye-contact with me manning the camera {of course} and would not smile at me! 

He struggled to keep it in for awhile, until he finally gave in and let us have a little grin.


And then he started performing. 

He's singing the "I love yooooooou!" part of Skidamarink.  I felt like a mommy superstar since he was pointing to me!
Love him.
This is when he recognized that the rest of our family was seated in a pew behind me.  Cute!
Happy Memorial Day Weekend, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment