Saturday, May 7, 2011

Party Like A 2 Year Old!


Have you missed me?
I promise I haven't disappeared off the face of the Earth although it might seem that way!
What I have been is one busy lady!

You see, it was this sweet boy's 2nd birthday (the one on the right, the other is my little brother and the birthday boy's Daddy).


My parents (the doting grandparents) wanted to have a little party.
I was enlisted as party planner extrodinare!



This is what kept me busy!
Of course, I had help - namely parties by hardie.
Which I highly recommend.
She comes up with the cute design, you print it, cut it and decorate!!


What's a party without cute little cupcakes??


Wait, not just cute but blow your mind cool!! Colorburst Cupcakes make the world a happier place (and are so easy to do!).
Wanna know what's not so easy?
This.


I will never make a very good professional cake decorator.
It makes me so mad I want to punch it.
Until birthday boy sees it.
And smiles.
So worth it!



Happy birthday to you!
Now you are 2!
You are the bestest
And I really love you!

(Yep, I even wrote that song. Talent, I tell ya!)

Then we all got down to the serious buisness of devouring all the sugar-y goodness...


One...


Two...


Three!

You better believe there were some major sugar highs happening.
But that's what birthdays are for, right?


Then there was this guy.
(Who let him in?!)
Silly Boppa.
:D


Uh-oh. They must be related...



Happy birthday, Emile! We all love you so very much!






No comments:

Post a Comment