Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Random on a Wednesday.

1.  There are 18 days of school remaining.  I think I'm going to make it.   That's not to say I'll be completely sane come June, though.

2.  Becks is successfully potty training himself.  I chalk it up to the disappearing spaceship on the Toy Story pull-ups.  No two-year-old wants the spaceship to "fly away."

3.  Sometimes, we will occasionally throw out a Can I get a hottub?! from the State Farm commercial.  Just randomly. 

4.  I haven't couponed successfully in a long, long time. 

5.  No light fixtures in the kitchen still.  But that doesn't mean I don't love it.  I love, love, love, LOVE it.  Desipte it's lightlessness, it is a bright spot in my life when the temps are in the thirties and there is zero sun.

6.  Shopping with preschoolers is for the birds.  Which is why I bought an obscene amount of new clothes at Target on Saturday and promptly returned all but two tees.  Dragging Becks to the dressing room to endure me scowling at outfit after outfit under those incandescent lights just isn't worth it.  I'd rather scowl in my own mirror.

7.  Are you as over leggings as I am?  I have worn the heck out of mine since October, and I'm ready for sundress season.  Typing that as the heat kicks on...

8.  John Stamos as a bad guy on Law and Order just isn't right.  He'll always be Uncle Jesse Katsopolis to me.

9.  On that note, I always wanted to be like D.J. Tanner when I was like nine.  Who wouldn't want Kimmie Gibler as a best friend?

10.  The other day, I was randomly thinking - no lie - can I still name the main characters on Saved by the Bell.  The answer?  Of course.  Zack Morris, AC Slater, Screech Powers, Kelly Kapowski, Jessie Spano, & Lisa Turtle.  Kinda makes you want to go grab a burger at The Maxx, huh?  Or at least reenact the I'm so excited! scene...

No comments:

Post a Comment