Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Our life in pictures lately...

I just don't think I could possibly catch up {quickly} to all that our life has been lately.  So I'm just going to show the odd pic.  Or twelve. 

It's been a fun life to live, as opposed to blog about :)

There's been cars to repair...


And first-of-the-year diving board jumps to make...

And baby showers to throw...
 These are my girls.  My Donovan Hall/ADPi Housemates.  My forever friends.  Dr.B {in the middle} is having little Ethan in August.  Can't wait. 


There's been bouncy houses to bounce in...

And snow cones to slurp...

And new cousins to meet...


Mimi and Nana M.  I thought this pic was too cute!
 There's been goggles to wear.  When not swimming, of course...

And time with my B well spent...

And this is only, most thankfully, the start of a very rich summer indeed. 

Happy, happy Tuesday to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment