Tuesday, June 28, 2011

The 50 Minute Wait...

So PMS stopped in for a visit tonight {that crazy chick}, and she straight up told me to go and find something chocolately to make/eat right quick before she turned into super-psycho-even-cah-razier chick and chewed her husband out about the turtle-like speed at which he puts their son to bed.  So, not being one to mess with crazy, I totally obeyed her by finding the most Sinfully Delicious Easy-as-Pie Double Chocolate Banana Bread of Love recipe.  {Known officially as Alice’s Sour Cream Chocolate Chocolate Chip Banana Bread which you can find HERE.  You're welcome.} 

Also, let me just tell you I based my personal description on the batter alone.  It  was so totally yummy that it took everything out of me not to remove the already-cooking loaf pan full of it from the 350 degree oven so I could have one more scoop.  It was contort-your-face into the mixing bowl good.  Which I did.  Now I have to refrain myself for the next 50  minutes while it bakes, which will likely be how long it takes me (if not longer) to write this post since I've been interrupted already for goodnight kisses, a phone call, and the general ADD that results when I blog with the TV on.  {Did you watch Sam B dance on America's Got Talent?  I'm pretty sure there's a Sam B at every dance club and wedding.  Hilarious.}  See, I'm already 15 minutes closer to eating my Banana Bread of Love.  Thank you, Sam B.

To kill off another 35 minutes, I will show you a few pics from Becks actual birthday, which was yesterday - I just didn't want to kill the Blogger picture uploader with another 497 pictures last night.  {Sidenote: Thanks for the super sweet comments on his party!  Y'all made my day!}  We had a delightful spaghetti dinner, homemade chocolate cupcakes (PMS visited yesterday, too), and my sister and her kiddos came over.  Totally perfect.




Fifteen minutes left!

Let's see...what else can I bore you with? 

Hmmm...

Well, it is the Sixteen and Pregnant reunion show tonight.  But, let's be honest, there will never be a cast like Season 1.  I can hardly wait for July 5th at 10pm.  Which is the season premiere of Teen Mom Season 3, if you don't know.  Odds are you do, since many of us have a shared love of Maci, Catelynn, Farrah, and Amber :)

While on the topic of trashy MTV reality shows, I continue to mourn the loss of The Hills, which might be my most favorite reality show ever.  I might have to spend a rainy day this summer watching reruns online during naptime.  Which probably won't happen since grad school is absolutely consuming me.  Educational law and ethics?  ICK.

Lastly, this:



Oh. My. YUM.  Worth every calorie.

Happy, happy Tuesday to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment