Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Hi! Hi!

Who was I to think that summer was going to be laid back and relaxing?  Pshaw.  Totally anything but. 

{And I'm pretty sure totally anything but is not a sentence, but I am determined not to backspace as it saves me time :) }

School is coming real soon, so I've been blogging a lot over at The Inspired Apple. If you've found this blog recently and are looking for teaching-related posts, I blog exclusively about school there.

In other news, after almost two months of sleeping in our bedroom, Becks is *finally* in his big boy room!  It's not even close to being done, but when you've had to hurdle a pack-n-play to get in bed every night it doesn't matter that the toe strip isn't in place in his new room yet.  He can still totally sleep there. 

I don't know how many of you live in older homes or have lived through renovations, but it's exhausting!  There is always something to do.  And if you've followed me for any length of time, you probably know that we've been renovating nonstop since January of this year.  That's seven straight months of DIYing, dust, displaced furniture, and the occasional disagreement ;)  I'm pretty sure that somehow spells S-T-R-E-S-S or maybe C-R-A-Z-Y.

I have some great thrift finds to share {soon-ish}, so stop in soon :)

Happy Tuesday!

Three-year-olds are a trip! 

No comments:

Post a Comment