Saturday, August 27, 2011

Granny, a gift from God!

I just wanted to share a couple pics of my little cowboy.  When I went to pick him up from his Granny's yesterday they were out playing restaurant on the front porch - out of a cardboard box.  He said his restaurant was Chick-fil-a.  It was hard to get anything ordered because as usual, he said, "I have a problem...um, I'm out of that."  What fun a cardboard box can be, the little cowboy was is in Heaven. 
We are so blessed to have Granny in our lives.  She takes such good care of our little cowboy and never ceases to amaze me at how much energy and enthusiasm she has with him.
Today, Keeler and I went to the park before it got too hot.  Since then we have been playing at the house, mostly coloring.  He is grounded from markers and paint for awhile since he marked all over his neck and hands on Friday morning.  He asked if I would color with him and added, "you're a super colorer mommy!"   I think our positive reinforcement might be making an impression.  This evening I am looking forward to getting to see one of my besties that is in town for the evening.        


 "A granny holds tiny hands for just a little while... but our hearts forever." Author: Unknown 

No comments:

Post a Comment