Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Two weeks


Kallahan Troy
2 Weeks
Weight: 6lbs 13oz.

Length: 19 & 3/4”
Head: 14”
We are settling in well.  I have a had a lot of time with my boys which keeps me very busy.  Tyler is busy drilling which makes for some long work days.  Monday we took Kallahan to the doctor and he is doing great.  The doctor said the goal by the two week appointment is for the baby to regain to birth weight and obviously Kallahan did so and added eight ounces!  However, since Monday night it seems like his allergies have been bothering him.  All the cowboys in my life are fighting them – runny noses and coughing.  Hopefully the rain in the forecast will help all of them.  For now, we are trying to keep babies’ head elevated to decrease the drainage.  He is not sleeping well at night which is making for some long days but I know this will pass and my sweet little cowboy will be back to his content little self. 

Last night Granny watched Kallahan so I could take Keeler to the local Fairytale Fair.  He loved it!  Several organizations in town set up little booths and read different books to groups of kids.  Keeler is doing so well with accepting Kallahan into our lives.  Just the other night, he asked if Kallahan could join us for his bedtime story.  I know they are going to be the best of friends. 

“A brother is a friend God gave you; a friend is a brother your heart chose for you.”


No comments:

Post a Comment