Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

"Give thanks in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus."
-1 Thessalonians 5:18



I am thankful that I am the Mommy of this angel on Earth. 

I am thankful that God trusted me to care for Tripp the way he deserves to be cared for.

I am thankful that Tripp loves me back just as much as I love him. 

I am thankful for everything he has taught me in his 2 1/2 years, that I otherwise would have never learned. 

I am thankful for every. single. second. that I have had with him and WILL have with him. 

I am thankful for my family- the best family a girl could ask for.  Period.

I am thankful for my mother at my side 24/7, loving and helping me unconditionally.

I am thankful for the special people that God sent to me in the past year- the people who have made my life 100% better just by being in it.

I am thankful for my friends- new and old- who have been there for me no matter what. 

I am thankful for all of our supporters- near and far- who lift us up and keep us "keeping on." 

I am thankful that God sent his son to die on a cross- to save us from our sins, so that we can have eternal life with Him, making me CERTAIN of where Tripp is going when he leaves my arms.  There is nothing more comforting.  

I am thankful for the faith that I was raised in, for it helps me to better cope in my situation. 

I am thankful for a roof over my head, food to eat, clothes to wear, and all of the frivolous things that I don't need, but have been blessed with anyway.  

I have never felt more blessed. 
Thank you, God. 

Love,
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment