Thursday, February 9, 2012

Little Cowboy's Back!

We went to Amarillo to pick up Keeler from “his vacation” last Thursday.  We were all so happy to be reunited.  He was not nearly as emotional as I was prepared for.  Keeler had a BLAST with his grandparent’s and my sister’s family.  They took him to all his favorite places and really worked together to make him feel as comfortable as possible.  His Mimi even bunked up with him every night.  He  enjoyed going to the monster truck show with the guys while us girls had a fun night of shopping on Friday.  It worked out to be the perfect week for him to stay because Thursday was my mom’s birthday.  This means we got to celebrate my mom’s birthday while we were in town.  I hope that she enjoyed the family time as much as we did.   We also got to see some of our favorite people on Saturday evening.  We had dinner with Shay, Ashley & Brynlee and Mark & Lydia.  It was great to catch up and see how precious Brynlee is getting!  These babies are both growing entirely too fast.  Slow down! 
Baby Kallahan & Byrnlee
The few days without Keeler were quiet.  Tyler and I didn’t know what to do but we enjoyed the one-on-one time with the baby.  Since we got back home Keeler has made his presence known!  Last night I honestly just had to grab him and hug him because I didn’t know what else to do with him.  Since I walked through the door all I had done was discipline him and I hate that.  I feel like it was God’s way of telling me that it would be okay when I read this post today: My help comes from the Lord 
Keeler has gone to his valentine party and preschool today.  He was really looking forward to it.  The other night he helped me attached suckers to his valentines, it was so fun!  I can’t wait to hear all about the party.  Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment