Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Moments to Remember: Book Love

Moments to Remember was developed as a simple way to look back on our week as homeschoolers and find photos that encompass the memories we want to remember.
The week may have been tough, there may have been more bumps than smiles, but in the end these are the moments that keep us going, the ones we need to remember.


In case you haven't noticed, we are really into books around here!
Both my hubby and I are avid readers and it's pretty important to us that our kids are too.
From the time they were tiny little babies we've been reading to them.
It's quite normal to walk into a room and find one or both girls surrounded by books and quietly flipping through the pages of one.
I love this!
It makes me so happy to see my girls enjoying books as much as I do!
The above picture is of Piper anxious to see what books we'll be diving into first thing in the morning.
(Books + coffee + my girls = wonderful mornings!)

The second picture just melts my heart.
Piper is 'reading' Goodnight Moon to her little sister since Tait was sick the day we started the book and so missed us reading it together.
Pipe was catching her up!
(Notice their shoes - one has sneakers on the wrong feet, the other dress-up high heels. This totally describes their individual personalities!)


No comments:

Post a Comment