Saturday, March 3, 2012

Moments to Remember: Imagination

Moments to Remember was developed as a simple way to look back on our week as homeschoolers and find photos that encompass the memories we want to remember.


The week may have been tough, there may have been more bumps than smiles, but in the end these are the moments that keep us going, the ones we need to remember.



Ever heard the complaint "I'm bored." or "I don't know what to do" from your kids?
Hearing that drives me nuts.
Not just because its annoying but because when I hear I start to panic...
Am I doing something wrong? Am I not providing them with enough to do? Am I not spending enough time with them???
What I am learning though is that being bored is OK!
It is when they are bored that they come up with the most creative and imagintive play!
My girls never cease to make me smile with the things they come up with!
Like this past week - Piper hauling her sister around in a suitcase!
They went on many adventures together and our home was filled with little girl giggles as a result!
I'm so glad I don't have to miss all this random fun they have together and that they have the freedom to come up with the craziest adventures a kid could ask for!

No comments:

Post a Comment